So if you are going to write a fax cover sheet, your fax should be in a proper format as the fax cover sheet is going to be used for a professional purpose. Formatting plays a vital role as it is going to describe your seriousness towards the work and profession.
Fax cover sheet is also used for the personal purpose as well. But you should need to be aware of the proper format only then you will be able to create an effective and impressive fax cover sheet.
The proper format of the fax cover sheet is:
- First, on the top write down the title FAX COVER SHEET. Fax cover sheet is also known as FACSIMILE so, your title can be “Facsimile” also.
- Mention the date on which you are going to send this fax.
- After this here you first need to write down receiver and sender details like:
- Name of the company of the recipient and then the name of the company of the sender.
- Contact number of the recipient and sender.
- You can also write down email id as well.
- Write down the fax number which is a unique number for every fax cover sheet.
- of the attached documents.
- You can make a checklist for using the fax cover sheet for the general purpose which will include options like:
- For review
- Please comment
- Please confirm
- For reply etc.
- After this, there will be space provided for writing down the message you can also add the subject line if you want to.
All this should be in proper format. Whether you are going to send this fax cover sheet via fax machine or eFax this standard format is used. There are versatile designs or themes used for fax cover sheet but the format of the fax cover sheet remains the same. All these are the mandatory part which needs to be included in the fax cover sheet and should be in proper format. Apart from this, you can add a logo of the sender’s company to make your fax cover sheet more impressive.
The details of the sender and receiver are written in the column FROM and TO. Along with all this, your message should be to the point and concise as well and it should depict information about the attached documents as well so that the receiver should get the idea about the content of the attached document and purpose of sending the fax to the recipient. To make your fax cover sheet effective you can also take help of examples of fax cover sheet and you will get clear information about the format also.
In different kind of themes or designs of the fax cover sheet the layout of writing the details may vary like in horizontal or vertical form or in tabular form but the format remains the same. So, if you are aware of the format only then you will be able to create or write an impressive fax cover sheet.