Hello friends! If you have been using the traditional fax methods till now and want to send fax online, you must know How To Send and Receive Fax From Online. Sending a fax online through email accounts like Gmail and Outlook is the latest trend in the marketing world. It is being used by many companies and individuals to send the fax without any hassles and in just a few seconds.
Read on the full article to know the various methods how you can send and receive fax online.
Send A Fax Online Gmail
In recent years, the functions of Gmail has grown to become much more than an email tool. It can be also used to send and receive fax directly from the Gmail inbox.
Here are a few easy steps which you can follow to send a fax through Gmail.
- Create a Gmail account if you don’t have one.
- Now register with any online service provider which allows you to send fax online. Then choose the Gmail account through which you would like to send a fax and register it with the site.
- Now you need to compose a new email in your Gmail account like you usually do. The only difference is that in the “To” section, you need to enter your recipient’s fax number. Keep in mind that you need to enter a properly formatted fax number with the Area Code and Number of the delivery address.
- Then attach the documents you want to send a fax in PDF or Word format
- To send the message to enter the send button and your fax will be sent as a regular mail to your recipients.
Free Send A Fax Online
There are many online sites available which allow you to send and receive a fax for free. It is a cost-efficient and fast method to send fax online. Here we are providing you with few easy steps which you can follow to send fax online.
- First, choose an email account through which you would like to send a fax.
- Then click on the compose button and in the “To” field write the recipient’s fax number.
- Then convert your fax document in PDF or Word file and attach in the email. You can compose a cover letter for the fax as you would do while sending traditional fax.
- Then enter the send button as you would do with a regular mail.
How To Send A Fax Via Email
If you own a business or even if you are an individual, then sending a fax through email is a great option. Since a business may require to send or receive fax frequently, this is a cost-effective option.
Here we are sharing with you easy-to-follow steps that you can use to send a fax through email :
- Open your inbox and click on compose a message. Then in the “To” section, type in the recipient’s email address.
- If you haven’t already composed your fax document, compose it in PDF format and attach it in the email’s body. If you have already composed your fax document, convert it into PDF or Word format.
- You can compose a cover letter for your fax document, just like you do for a traditional fax document.
- You can now click on the send button to send your fax instantly to your recipient’s.
Leave a Reply