Hello friends! Sending online fax has its advantages, so today we shall discuss How To Send A Fax From Outlook. With the coming of the digital age, the internet has touched almost every aspect of people’s lives and made our lives easier. Communication through fax is no different, with online fax becoming a trend in communication. It has revolutionized the way businesses do communication and helps them to cut the costs to a great extent.
How to Send a Fax From Outlook 365
The Office 365 suite from Microsoft provides a host of tools for its users, such as Powerpoint, Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, etc, which helps to boost the productivity of businesses. In recent years, it has also provided with the option to send a fax through its tools. Here are a few simple steps through which you can send a fax from Outlook 365 :
- First, open Microsoft Word and add an online service provider which would enable you to send a free fax. Click Insert – Office Add-Ins.
- Next, an Office Add-In window will pop-up. Enter the name of your online service provider and press Enter. Your internet service provider’s name will appear on the screen.
- Now to send new fax, click on Home ribbon and choose your online fax service provider.
- Then, the name of your internet service provider will appear on the right side of the document. You can easily choose the pages which you want to send a fax. Click Continue button once you have prepared your fax document.
- Enter your recipient fax number in the next step, and click Continue.
- Select an account from which you want to send your fax. You can choose from accounts such as Google, Microsoft Live, Facebook or Vanaia account.
In this way, you can easily send a fax through your Microsoft Outlook 365. We hope you found this article helpful and could provide you with a solution to your problem.