Hello friends! If you send a fax frequently then let us tell you How to Send A Fax From Gmail. This is a fast, efficient, and cost-effective method of sending fax online. Not only you can send a fax to multiple people at a time, but it is also an easy method too. Since most of you are familiar with Gmail.
Here we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how you can send and receive fax online. If you need fax cover sheet check here.
How To Send A Fax From Gmail
Gmail has become more than a mailing platform, it can be used for sending and receiving the fax as well. Here we shall provide you with some simple steps which you can use to send a fax through Gmail using our site :
- Register with our site, or if you are already a member, you need to sign in to your account.
- Create a new Gmail account or use your existing one to compose a new message like you usually do.
- Then enter the recipient’s fax number in the To field.
- Attach the documents which you want to send a fax in either PDF, DOC, JPG or TXT format.
- You may also write a cover letter like it is included in a traditional fax document.
- Now you can send the message like a usual email. Just hit the send button and your fax will be transmitted to all your recipients within a few seconds.
Receive Fax To Gmail
Just like a normal email, you can receive a fax document through Gmail. It is a fast and easy method of receiving fax online. You can follow these simple steps to receive fax documents online :
- You need to register or sign in to our site to be able to receive a fax.
- If possible, enter a local fax number so it is easier for you to convert the fax document into PDF file.
- Enter the Gmail address you would be using to receive the fax.
- Then you need to complete all the details provided to complete the registration.