Fax has become one of the most reliable means of communication so if you have been using fax you must know How Long Does It Take To Receive a Fax. If we compare it other traditional as well as modern means of communication, fax is a fast and cheap source of communication. And in today’s fast-paced world, businesses require fast mediums of communication which would be effective and profitable in the long run. And fax fits both the requirements which it holds its importance even today.
To answer your question, fax is an instant means of communication. It means the documents are sent to the receiver as soon scanned by the printer of the sender. An average fax document might take about 2 minutes per sheet to be transmitted to the receiver.
So here in this article, we are going to share with you information such as how can you receive fax without a fax machine and how to receive fax online.
How To Receive a Fax Without a Fax Machine
With the advancement in technology, it has become possible to receive fax without a fax machine. In this process, you do not require the traditional fax setup like a fax machine or telephone lines. You just need to sign up with an online fax service provider which will enable you to receive faxes by just paying a nominal fee.
Here we are providing you with the steps on how you can receive fax without a fax machine :
- If you already have a fax number, then you can use that fax number to receive a fax. But if you don’t you can sign up with a good online fax service provider which provides you with the option to get your own fax number with the area code or local code.
- You then need to register with an online fax service provider and fill in the registration details and the billing details.
- Once you have registered yourself with the website, you can now log in to your account anytime and check your incoming fax by clicking your inbox just like a regular email.
How To Receive a Fax Online
Today the internet has expanded the scope of fax and enables anyone to send or receive fax on the go. So here we are going to share with you how can you receive fax online in a few easy steps :
- First, you need to register yourself with a good online fax service provider. If you already have an existing fax number, you need to port it with your fax service provider. Otherwise, you can get your own local fax number with the local code and country code. A nominal fee may be charged for this so also complete your billing details.
- Once you have made your account, you can log in to it anytime and click on your inbox to read your incoming fax messages anytime.