Traditionally fax was sent through telephonic lines but through this site, you will know How To Send Fax From Email. This is the recent method of sending the fax and is the much cheaper and time-saving method. In recent years, with the scope of the internet broadening, it has become possible to send and receive fax through email. It does not require the setting up of a fax machine or telephone lines.
Email To Fax Gmail
So through our site, you can follow easy-to-follow steps and send a fax through your Gmail account. Here are the steps through which you can send a fax through Gmail :
- You need to first create a Gmail account. If you already have one, you need to login to your account.
- You also need to register yourself with an online website which can enable you to send a fax through email.
- After you have done that, you need to compose a new mail in Gmail, as you usually do. In the “To” section, you need to enter the recipient ’s fax number followed by your service provider’s email address. Remember that the fax number must include Country Code, Area Code and Number.
- Then attach the documents you want to send a fax in PDF or Word format.
- Click send button and your files will be sent to the recipients as regular mail.
Receive Fax To Email
Just like sending the fax, it is very easy to receive fax through email too. You just need to follow the steps given below to receive fax through email in seconds :
- You first need to create an account with an online service provider to send as well as receive emails.
- After that, you just need to enter the Gmail address you want to use to receive a fax.
- Then you need to complete all the remaining details to complete your registration
How To Fax From Email Outlook
You can easily send a fax through your Outlook account. Here are a few easy steps through which you can send a fax through your Outlook account. :
- First, you need to create an Outlook account. If you already have an existing one then you need to login to your account.
- Then you need to go to the File tab and click on New. If you are using this option for the first time, Outlook directs you to the website of the service provider.
- Then you can change your fax settings from the fax Services Pane.
- Then, as in traditional fax, you can draft a cover letter for your fax documents. Attach the documents you want to send in fax in PDF or Word file.