The technology of communication through fax has advanced so through here you can know How To Send a Fax From a Printer. You can easily send a fax without a phone line to multiple people at a time directly through your printer. All you require is a printer supporting the fax feature and you can send fax wirelessly.
Here from here, you can get information about how can you send a fax through your printer directly.
How To Fax From Printer HP
Here through this article, we will share with you how you can send a fax from your HP printer. Even if you haven’t sent fax online before or are new to using a printer for sending a fax, you can still use it by following our simple steps :
- You need a telephone cord. Use the cord that came with your printer. If you don’t have the original cord, then use a cord that has connectors with two leads instead of four.
- Then connect the phone cord to the phone jack and the 1-line jack which is there at the back of your printer.
- In case you have an answering machine, then connect a phone cord to the machine and at the 2-EXT jack at the back of your printer.
- If required, control and change your fax settings by going to the Fax or Setup menus on the control panel of the printer.
- If you want to run a fax test, you can do so by going to the printer control panel and click on Run Fax Test or Run Fax Test Report in the Fax or Setup Menus.